fabulous day in the studio with 3 wonderful families 


Yesterday I had a fabulous day in the studio with 3 wonderful families all returning for sessions with Bellies and Babies. With the weather being so unpleasant out I am beyond thrilled to have this beautiful natural light space to photograph in. Thank you to everyone for returning for your family pictures, it means so much to me to have loyal clients like yourselves.


First up was Jessica’s Family and I am losing count now of the number of times I have had the opportunity to photograph them. 3 year old Joslyn has all the moves and attitude of a top super model and 18 month old Caleb made me work hard just trying to capture him…he moves so fast now.

Next up was Vicki’s family. I first photographed this lovely family 2 years ago when they were just 4, now beautiful little Maeve has arrived and smiled and giggled her the way through the session. It was really wonderful to see how the 2 big brothers took care of their new little sister.

Third Session of the day was Ingrid’s family returning for their 3rd session with me. I photographed both Wesley and Nelson when they were around 7 months old….now it was baby Ewan’s turn to join in the fun. Thank you Ingrid and Graham for bringing your lovely family back for new pictures….I hope everyone had lots of fun at the session!

Kommentarer

Populære opslag